Welcome to our school
Stratford-sub-Castle Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To achieve our commitment, we ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures. These promote a culture of effective safeguarding amongst our governors, staff and volunteers. All adults working, volunteering or visiting our school are expected to behave with integrity, openness and honesty.
This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils. We hope you find the information you are looking for. If not, please get in touch.
At Stratford-sub-Castle Primary School our ethos provides the launch-pad and our curriculum is the fuel for learning! We want to launch our pupils into the 'Stratosphere' of possibilities, extending horizons!
Our school ethos is founded on the Christian values of PEACE, LOVE and JOY. These values underpin everything we do here. Our ethos is one where each person is valued for their 'uniqueness'. This means, that as individuals and as a community, we are able to flourish and live 'life in all its fullness'.
Our curriculum has been designed to fuel ASPIRATION and ACHIEVEMENT and to foster the CELEBRATION of success in all its forms!
Our school aims are to:
- ensure that each person knows they are valued and supported, so that they can achieve their full potential; spiritual, emotional, social, physical and intellectual, in an ethos of Christian peace, love and joy
- broaden horizons and promote aspiration
- serve the whole community and warmly welcome children and their families whatever their faith, culture or means
- fuel and sustain every person's love of learning
- provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment so that each pupil has the opportunity to achieve and acquire skills and knowledge required for life now and in the future in a meaningful way
- create an active, positive and purposeful learning environment where effort, progress and attainment are encouraged, recognised and celebrated.