Due to Covid-19, Early Birds and Night Owls will be taking place in the school hall.
Emergency telephone number for Early Birds & Night Owls: 07974957055
Please complete the booking form and hand in to the Office via the drop-box at the school gate or email.
- EARLY BIRDS and NIGHT OWLS BOOKING FORM Term 2 Nov-Dec 2020
- EARLY BIRDS and NIGHT OWLS BOOKING FORM Term 3 Jan-Feb 2021
- EARLY BIRDS and NIGHT OWLS BOOKING FORM Term 4 Feb-April 2021
- EARLY BIRDS and NIGHT OWLS BOOKING FORM Term 5 April-May 2021
- EARLY BIRDS and NIGHT OWLS BOOKING FORM Term 6 June-July 2021
Early Birds and Night Owls is a reading and homework support service run by Miss Hardiman before and after school. The sessions are very popular with our pupils.
Sessions should be booked at least one day in advance so as to enable us to manage staffing requirements. If we are over- staffed just because people might turn up at the last minute, then it makes everyone pay more. However, we also want to be as responsive to need as we can so please do only make last minute bookings in an emergency!!!! Places are subject to staffing levels at short notice.
- Early Birds: available from 8am (Please note this is not a breakfast club and children will need to have had breakfast before arriving at school)
- Night Owls: available from after school until 5pm. (Please note that children staying will need a snack and drink for after school. Legally we are not able to have the children on site beyond 5pm)
- The Early Birds sessions cost £3.
- The Night Owls sessions cost £5 hourly and half hour blocks £2.50
Children who are attending the existing free school clubs will be able to attend from 4pm-5pm and £5 will be charged for this arrangement. All sessions must be paid for in advance and at the time of booking. Due to Covid-19, there are no after school clubs running.
If children are picked up from a session more than five minutes late then an extra half hour will be charged. If a child is booked into a session but does not attend (e.g. due to illness we are unable to provide refunds as we still have to pay the staff. Obviously we will look at cases of long term illness on an individual basis!)
Members of Night Owls who leave school after everyone else should be picked up via the outside door to the hall.