We have a range of clubs for EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The school runs homework/reading support sessions before and after school. “Early Birds” run from 8am onwards and the Night Owls runs from after school until 5.00pm. For more details visit the ‘Early Birds and Night Owls’ section of the website or contact the school office. Charges apply to Early Birds and Night Owls but all other clubs are free.
Summer Term After School Clubs (3-4pm)
- Summer Games (Mrs N.Watson & Mrs C.Webb)
- Big Art Club (Miss H.Crook)
- Move & Groove (Mrs J.Waters & Miss E.Curzon)
- Choir (Mrs Aylett – lunchtime)
- Sub Club (Rev S. Wood-Roe)
- Super Scientists (Mrs H. Cook)
- Mini-Marathon (Mrs K. Bridson & Miss J.Robinson) ** TERM 5 **
- Athletics (Miss J.Robinson & Miss K.Smith) **TERM 6 **
Please ensure that if your child is unable to attend a club; the teacher in charge is informed. If a club member does not attend regularly then their place will be allocated to someone else.
Despite our best efforts to make weather predictions – we can’t! Judging by recent years it is getting worse! The weather seems to change so much in half an hour that the previous attempt to make a decision whether to hold or cancel clubs at 2:30 pm did not really work! Therefore the decision as to whether the weather will stop a club from being held or not, will be taken at 2:50pm. If you are unable to pick your child up “on time” due to this short notice we will look after your child until you are able to get to school.