This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils. Please explore our site using the menu bar above. We hope you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school directly with any queries you may have.
We are proud to be a ‘Learning to Learn’ school!
We want all our pupils to be happy and to learn. Happy to come to school every day, eager to participate and actively engage in all the opportunities provided for them.
- every moment of the school day provides a chance to learn something new
- in providing a wide range of balanced learning opportunities for each child
- that sports, music, drama, charity events, competitions run by community organisations, trips etc all provide invaluable opportunities for each child to develop in a rounded way, enhances school life and helps to motivate a child to learn
- in actively rewarding progress and attainment
- that positive behaviour as well as academic success should be rewarded
- our school ethos based on Christian values provides our pupils with a strong moral, spiritual and emotional framework upon which to build their lives
- happy children learn better!